Webster Community Chest Shirley Miller Award
This award is offered by the Webster Community Chest to a student who has been active in community service. The award is given in memory of Shirley Miller, the Community Chest’s Benefits Counselor for 24 years.
The Webster Community Chest was established to benefit only residents who live within the 14580 zip code; therefore, applicants must reside in 14580.
The applicant should have achieved the following:
- Good academic standing;
- Significant volunteer service in the community;
- Exhibited sensitivity to people and their needs.
- Complete this application.
- Of particular importance to your application is a list of all volunteer community service activities. Briefly describe your service activities and include the approximate dates of service.
- Attach a minimum of two (2) letters of recommendation from people who supervised your volunteer activities.
- Include your high school transcript.
Send application to:
Webster Community Chest
1000 Ridge Road
Webster, NY 14580