Medical Loan Cupboard
You may borrow equipment or make donations to the Webster Masonic Service Bureau, located at 979 Bay Road. Please call them at 671-9730 for their hours and items available.
The Webster Community Chest can provide several types of assistance to individuals and families in need.
- Emergency food assistance during a crisis or emergency
- Emergency financial assistance during a crisis or emergency
- Summer camp scholarships for children
Please call the Benefits counselor at 671-2060 for eligibility requirements.
If you belong to an organization that benefits the Webster community or residents and would like assistance, send a letter to:
Webster Community Chest
1000 Ridge Road
Webster, NY 14580
Over the past few years, we have supported the following:
- Webster Public Library
- Webster Senior Citizens Group
- Webster Parent Teachers Student Association
- SEPTA (Special Education Parent Teacher Association)
- S.A.B.A.H. (Skating for the Blind and Handicapped)
- Webster Theater Guild
- Webster Arboretum
- Honor Flight
- Ahepa and Quinby Senior Apartments
- Webster Comfort Care
- Webster Museum